
What do you do if it snows the night before your 6am flight home?
Leave by 4am to make sure you will not miss your flight.

What do you do during a 4 hour layover and then delayed flight in Denver?
Eat some yummy whole wheat pancakes and watch the airplanes outside. Then play with your new soldiers, try to make friends with some other kids, and roll around on the floor for a while.

What do you do when your plane is refueling in Montgomery after circling around and around Birmingham but can't land due to weather?
Eat some snacks that Ya Ya packed for us. (thanks Mom!! totally saved the day)

What do you do when you finally land 3 1/2 hours late and then wait forever for all of your luggage and car seats?
Celebrate with some happy meals and sweet new dog Jimmy! Then procrastinate unpacking by blogging about your trip home!
4 comments:
What a nightmare! Glad you guys finally made it home safe and sound.
Glad you made it home. I quite liked the "roll around on the floor" during the layover. I know about that one all too well!
you poor thing. you're a trooper to fly by yourself with 3 kids. I freak out with just 1.
did you make the quiche at the sister's breakfast or was that Jordan? could you email me the recipe. it was so good!
Oh that sounds CRAZY!!! I am glad most of my travel involves 12 hour car rides with the kids now, instead of planes.
Post a Comment