Monday, January 5, 2009

Just a few pictures

 
The kids and I are still in Utah. Apparently we leave tomorrow. I tend to get the dates wrong every time it's time for me to go home. We have had the most wonderful time here in Utah but it will be fun to go home and meet Jimmy. That's what Brooks has named the dog. There was another dog at the Humane Society whose name was Jimmy, but we didnt' end up with him because he peed on everything and we just can't have that. So Jimmy it is. Yes, Lewis went out and bought the dog without me there. It reminds me of something funny. When Lewis and I were engaged his Bishop said that he wanted to meet with us. We went in and he told us that he wanted to meet with us every Sunday before we got married. Then he went on to tell us this story about how his wife wasn't with him once when he bought a piece of land. Without her even knowing. And then he very dramatically asked us if we could trust eachother enough to make decisions like that on our own. We never went back to see him again, but I guess now we know the answer! We can't wait to meet Jimmy!
Posted by Picasa


(and I guess I should have called this just one picture because I can't figure out my Dad's computer. So you'll get more photos when I get home!)

3 comments:

Matt Thomson said...

Not a single mention about the Ute game? I'm disappointed!

Katie said...

I'm impressed that you are keeping up with the blog at all! I still need to document the Utah trip and the Sugar Bowl trip and my last entry was before Christmas! We're excited about Jimmy! Kiwi now has a fence and she loves her new 'freedom' so bring Jimmy/Gunner and Moose on over!

The Frosts said...

Congrats on the new dog! Is that two new dogs for you? How was the drive to UT by yourself. I'm seriously impressed by that!!!