Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Pictures












































4 comments:

Tennille said...

What great pictures-it was so much fun to see you guys!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

I am so jealous you got together with Brit and Johanna! I want a girls weekend with everyone!!!! ; )

Looks like you had a great time with your family too!!! I can't believe how much it's grown with all the new babies!! crazy times... Jackie should still be a freshman, kip can be in the 8th grade, and Jon Jon can be eight not sure if he wants to get baptised or not if you ask me.. ;)

Michelle said...

I always feel a bit like I'm stalking when I don't comment. Anyways.... glad you fit so much fun into your trip, and that you're back safe. Love all the pictures, but my favorite is the one of Brooks consoling Grandpa(?) after the failed take-off. The Wii...merging generations, one game at a time.

Mikelle said...

Your trip looks so fun!! I love the one with Aiden and her doll, and Brooks opening whatever that gift was--could he possibly be more excited??