Saturday, January 10, 2009

14 lbs. of brute stremfth


So, Jimmy is stronger than you might think. He drug poor little Brooks across the driveway. It was one of those falls where their whole body is up over their head and he almost did a front flip. ouch.


And speaking of 14 lbs. of muscle, Cate had her 6 month well child visit this week and she weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs. What a little peanut. She is a joy as always, but is in no hurry to eat baby food (thank goodness, that stuff REEKS!!), sit up, or do much of anything except hang out and be happy. She is so sweet and if she ever does start to fuss, we just have to sing a rousing rendition of her song "Cate the great" and she calms right down.

6 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

poor Brooks! That looks like it hurts!
Cate the great, we love you Cate the great! she is a cute peanut!

lnkmom said...

Poor Brooks... at first I was wondering how Cate could possibly do that to him! I guess that's why you have to read and not just look at the pictures!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Can you utube Cate the Great... I would like to hear it. ; )

p.s SUPER excited about petunia pickle bottom.

Brittanie said...

Oh my gosh. Brenan just had his check up on Monday and he ways 16 lbs 4 oz. At 9 weeks. My baby could beat up your baby. If only he could lift his head!! =) Cate is SOOOO cute!!!

Brittanie said...

And poor Brooks! That looks so painful!!

Brittanie said...

AND I meant WEIGHS. Why did I spell it WAYS??? My brain isn't working. Obviously.