Friday, January 30, 2009

"Cate the Great" and the bananas that ruined my night

Last night I fed Cate some watered down, smashed up bananas. She only ate a few bites, but I think they made her stomach hurt because WE were up for the better part of the night. She wasn't happy and neither was I. We'll wait on the food for a little longer I think.
But, anyway, here she is gagging on the bananas. She'll hate me for this picture some day, but it's so funny. I'm not sure she liked them. HmmmmmClosing her mouth so I have to force the spoon in. I am rethinking that decision now.
Here is a lovely rendition of our family song "Cate the great" (to go along with "Thank you God for giving us food" sung to the Superman theme which Aiden learned in preschool). It usually makes her smile and laugh, but the camera was all she could focus on. Notice the chaos that is our life and Lewis trying to study in the background. Poor guy can't have a quiet minute.

4 comments:

dee said...

I was looking for the new table. Has it arrived yet?
Love the musical Jones kids!
Do they make rolaids for babies?
They should...

Melissa B. said...

So cute! Your baby has the cutest little face!

Katie said...

My cousins used to call me Kate the Great so tell Aiden and Brooks that was my FAVORITE song! Also, Happy Birthday to Aiden :)

Susan said...

Sorry about the bad night, but your kids are so dang cute!