Sunday, February 1, 2009

What the "L" Jimmy?!?!?!?!!?

Jimmy likes to chew things up. While Cate and I were napping today and the other kids were watching an episode of Phineas and Ferb, he got into some things. Like the letter "L" from a puzzle. And the stuffing in one of out couch pillows. That he unzipped somehow. Oh Jimmy!!
Here's a picture of our new table!!! I'm sure that many of you have eaten dinner with us at one time or another crammed around our little table (that my amazing garage sale hunter mother in law bought for us for {I think} $15 when we were first married). It has been great, but we just don't fit around it any more. This new table was a screamin' deal at World Market and the chairs will be in tomorrow. We are considering getting a bench too. We love it, both leaves are in in this picture and it's a mess because Aiden is busy coloring on it, but here ya go. More pictures when we have all the chairs.

2 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

It looks so sturdy and I love the color of the wood!
Aunt Nan actually found the table, she said, "Dee are you seeing what I am seeing?" It was right in front of my face and I didn't notice it until she said something. She wanted it but knew I was looking for you guys so she "let" me buy it-and $15.00 was a steal!! It has been a good little table but your family size/company size/has needed to graduate to a larger table for awhile now. I can hardly wait to see the chairs! woo hoo

Dan and Dee said...

Maybe you should buy a muzzle for the dog when you are gone or out of the room???? ugh. Young dogs LOVE to chew on things! Even if you get them their own toys, they will chew what they want. Good luck!