we are all safe and sound. the kids are asleep. in my bed of course. the tornado part of the storm went just north of us and we didn't spend much time in the basement. it is still rainy and windy, but they say the worst is past us. the tornado sirens are very eerie though. i'm glad they are done for tonight! lewis called at 5 to say he was scrubbing into a long surgery and had really no idea about all the tornado business. I guess life goes on at the hospital.
3 comments:
CRAZY!!! I used to have bad dreams about tornados when I was a kid!! And I didn't even live in a place that got them... weird I know. Kyle hasn't told me about this excitement!! Well I don't talk to him much anyway... he has found a new love (Being a psudo-Oral Surgery Resident in Alabama) and has fogotten all about me! Thanks for letting him stay at your house and taking care of him :)
Hope to talk to you soon!
Love, Hillary
Wow, being on the other side of the world we didn't even know there was a tornado threatening your area.
Glad you are all safe and sound!
YIKES! That was some crazy weather you guys down south had last week. Glad you are safe and sound.
Post a Comment