Monday, January 14, 2008

8 Years Ago Today.......


.......this was us. Happy Anniversary to us!!!!!!!!
we have lived in 4 states
we have traveled to 3 different continents
we have driven across the country
we have had 2 kids (ok well I have)
we have earned 3 degrees and more are in sight
we have bought a house
we have done lots of really cool things, but I have to run A to preschool now, let's just say--
we have really lived it up!

7 comments:

The Frosts said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys look so cute and happy together. And you haven't changed a bit!

lnkmom said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope you have many more wonderful years!

Hillary said...

AWWWWW PRECIOUS!!!! You guys are so cute!! :) I need to call you an officially thank you for the baby gift!! That was REALLY NICE of you... Thanks!! Like I said I will call you and officially thank you in not so lame of a way as this!! :)
Hope you are doing well....
-Hillary

Erin said...

Congrats JJ and Lewis! I can't believe 8 years have already gone by! Loved the picture!

Jaime said...

Has it already been 8 years? I remember that day so well! I am so impressed with how cool you two have managed to remain. :) Yeah JJ and Lewis!

dee said...

Keep the years of togetherness coming! It only gets better!
Dee

Jack Attack said...

happy anniversary! I can still remember Aaron getting pulled over on the way up to the Homestead to your reception. Cheers to many more happy years.