Friday, January 4, 2008

C and C's visit

Just a few pictures from Uncle Clint and Auntie Chaliese's short but great visit to see us.

The tomatoes did not disappoint.

A and B (mainly B) loved loved loved the trains.
Sweet new car. I like the name Caroline (sweet caroline) or jane. But it's strange to drive a big car since I have been driving the good old civic for the last 7 years! Can't say it isn't great though. LOVE it. Isn't she lovely?
Visiting Moose dog at the vet. She is still there today because she hasn't had a BM yet. Maybe she doesn't like to poop anywhere but home. Or maybe it's IBS. I hear those both run in the family.......... The pink thing is where her IV was. Doesn't she look perky? She does to us because for the last week she has done nothing but lay on the floor and drool.
This last one is for grandfather, aren't you proud?
And I just noticed that in almost every picture of my kids they are sitting on the counter. They can get up there from the couch and for some reason I have given up on telling them to stay off the counter. Whatever.

3 comments:

Margo said...

What fun adventures. I would have loved to eaten some fried green tom. You kids are just so cute. They sure do grow up fast.

Unknown said...

I love that you name your car, I'm not the only crazy one that does that! I like the name Caroline. It suits it well. I have had a red pilot for the last year, love it!

Marisa (from Kingwood)

The Frosts said...

I'm glad Moose is doing better and congrats on the new car. That is super fun! Your holiday festivities look so fun! How lucky to have family visit!