
After watching the Dallas Cowboys the other night, Brooks decided to be a cowboy himself. How many times can you say "Yee haw cowboy. Howdy partner. " in a row because I bet he can say it more. Like try all day long. And poor Moose, he keeps trying to lasso her with this red rope he found in the back of Lew's car!

And remember the Gummi Bears? Bouncing here and there and everywhere? High adventure that's beyond compare? Well, they have episodes 1-16 at our local library and so here's "Sunny" with her Gummi Berry juice. She no longer responds to her given name. And I get to be Granny. But it's fun that she likes a show I once loved! (sorry for the bad picture, but I couldn't leave her out!)
3 comments:
What cute kids, it's so fun that moose is such a laid back dog, I remember him with Bailee when she was little.
I can't believe you guys have been married 8 years. so crazy, and your guys look so little in your wedding picture. your getting old.
JJ,
I love you pictures. Brooks likes to dress up....it reminds me of the boys. He is so cute. And Aiden looks so tall and skinny. Thanks for the pictures. Your wedding picture is great and happy anniversary!!!!!
love mom
I used to love the Gummi Bears. I'll have to check our library for those!
Post a Comment