It's not that I'm trying to be tricky or anything, I just think it's awkward to say "by the way, I'm pregnant." Plus, this has taken some getting used to for all of us. You think YOU'RE surprised? No idea. So I tend to put off saying anything until it's painfully obvious and people start guessing. BUT since I am not showing yet, I just have to be sick and tired without anyone knowing why I appear to be such a wreck. Maybe I should have blogged about it earlier and gotten some sympathy from you all because you can probably guess how much I've been getting around here.............
My ultrasound is on the 30th and Lewis has to work so if any of you want to fly slash drive on down here to go with me that would be T-riffic. Thanks for all the congratulations and I sure love you all.
I will leave you with this lovely picture of my kids with Tinkerbell. We got to meet her at the library a couple of weeks ago. It just seems like the right thing to do. Cute.
7 comments:
Your 20 week ultrasound is next week? WOW! I couldn't go half my pregnancy w/o telling people, let alone SHOWING!!! You too funny, good luck!
I want to come with you!!! I wish I could be there... I love that 20 week ultrasound! Are you starting to feel any better yet?! I hope so!
Well at least you aren't 2 weeks (or less) away from having to push a baby out of you know where!! Sorry for the graphic-ness of that but seriously I am FREAKED out!! We took a "Labor and Delivery" class last weekend and at the end they showed a video of some women in labor/birthing and I started to cry when the baby was born NOT out of joy or excitement but out of SHEER TERROR of what looms ahead of me!! Sorry had to vent about that for a minute... just can't wait till it is all over. This baby can stay in my belly for as long as he wants!! :)
Well sorry for the rambling comments as usual! I am still planning on calling you soon! I promise! :)
-Hillary
P.S. Glad you are "out of the closet" now! :)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! The funny thing is that with my current pregnancy it took 3 tests before one came out with a correct reading and the test that was accurate expired 2 years previously:) But I am definitely prego much like yourself. Enjoy ... what do these tests know:) I will think of some C names:)
Congratulations you guys! That is fantastic news. JJ - let me just say that you are amazing...pregnant with 2 kids and a hubby that has to be at work all the time...how do you do it?!! Good luck at the ultrasound!
Congrats guys! That is some exciting news! That is the weirdest pregnancy test....Totally confusing! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! Love ya!
WOO HOO! You are a good one for secrets! That is so exciting. How about Caleb, Cade (too close to Caden?) or Cohen? My bro almost when with Cohen... Hmmm. I'll keep thinking. CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats!! I am super excited for you guys and way out of the lupe.. the pickles thing blew right by me... but the "calling all c names.. which he really might not want all of them... and kriten's email diffently got me all caught up!! Love you and super excited for you!!!
Post a Comment