Monday, January 21, 2008

Calling All "C" Names!!!


JJ has not been eating pickles and ice cream together. It was never her thing. She has been extremely tired through this first trimester and a half. We will find out the sex of the baby in another week or so, and then we will be scouring the baby name book and asking for suggestions for C names.


By the way. This was the original test we took that left us completely confused. I mean, what is that supposed to mean?

11 comments:

The Bullocks said...

JJ congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. Ryan told me a while ago, but I didn't dare to say anything on your blog if you weren't telling anyone yet. I'm so excited for you. 3 has been really fun. the kids are so good to help. I was also crazy tired when I was pregnant, but it was nice that their were 2 kids to entertain each other so I could rest. good luck. I can't wait to hear what you're having.

Jack Attack said...

congrats! that is so exciting. ice cream and pickles were never my thing either. the tho't of ice cream made me sick. hope you are feeling well.

mindy said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. And you know that I always think that Charlie is a good C name. :)

kristenita said...

woohoo!!
congrats!!!

I'm quite partial to the name CHASE... and my chase has a couple "c" buddies - cohen & crew. yay. I hope all is well & that you're feeling great! sleep when you can... xoxo!

The Frosts said...

Hooray!! Big huge congrats from us. I'm shocked that you've been able to keep it quiet for so long. It will make your pregnancy go by fast for all of us :) Hope you're feeling great!! C names - Cohen, Camden (Camdyn), Cole, Chase, Carson, Carter, Chloe I'll try to think up some more.

Jenn said...

Oooh--you're sneaky. :) A HUGE congrats to you all.

Brittanie said...

How exciting!!! SO - Nathan asked me if you were pregnant like 2 months ago!! He said someone at the school said you were and so I've just been sitting here twiddling my thumbs, waiting to find out if it was true! I'm so happy for you!!!

BYU Principals Academy said...

Yeah for you!! i am so excited. i have really enjoyed number three so far. it is fun to have a baby and just be able to relax and know everything will work out. i wonder if it will be a boy or girl? any feelings so far? i hope you are feeling good.
loves johanna
ps i was laughing so hard at "hey jelously". nineties music is still by far my favorite...."runaway train" anyone?

Tennille said...

Yeah, yeah! Congrats to your family!

lnkmom said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm not a good person to ask about names, but I know you guys will find something great!!!!

YAY!!!!!!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Lewis, I love you!