
the kids, lamby, batman, moose and I are heading off to the basement. I have located 1 semi working flashlight and a really good headlamp. tomorrow I think I will be updating our 72 hour kit. luckily, we also have a portable dvd player (thanks to my sisters). we may not have snow or nor easters or named winter storms, but this is something else. wish us luck! of course lewis is working again tonight........
2 comments:
scary. finishing our 72 hr kits was on my resolution list for the year. it's taken me a year to complete, but feel some sense of "security" now that it is done.
my in-laws just had 5 days without power or resources in No Cal due to an "inland hurricane". Crazy weather we are having. We'll shoot our mild temps and sunny skies your way. Best of luck!
I always wanted to "see" a tornado while my family was living in OK. But they never came close enough to our city!!! Oh, I guess that's a good thing!
Good Luck, post as soon as you can make it out of your bunker!
Post a Comment