Friday, January 18, 2008

Let it Snow!

I just wanted to share that we are expecting some snow tonight into tomorrow morning! It's so fantastic, but you would honestly think we were getting the biggest blizzard ever. They call it the milk and bread rush and the TV news is covering it like it's a major disaster heading our way. We MIGHT get 3 inches. Sweet huh. We're excited, but I wonder if all the milk is gone from the store, because we need some. And apparently if it does in fact snow, all the stores will be CLOSED. Silly. They are telling everyone "snow driving tips" and reminding us to have enough food and snacks for one day on hand as well as firewood, candles, and warm winter coats. Love the south. Love TV news and all the hype. Mostly, love the snow. Let's hope it really comes!

4 comments:

kristenita said...

ha ha ha!
I hope you got your milk... and your storm. funny how things are SO different from the NE to the SE. THREE inches is "a dusting" up here, but sounds like in AL it is 72-hour kit weather. hope you are prepared!!

lnkmom said...

Yay!!! You would think your back in CT!!! NO Bingo, No community services, etc.! All for 3" of snow.

Enjoy it and build a snowman for us!

The Frosts said...

Have a super fun time in the snow. People act that way in AZ when it RAINS. It is seriously a hoot. I try to run lots of errands on rainy days because places are deserted. Hope you found your milk. And I love that they were recommending having enough snacks and food for one day. Funny!

Brittanie said...

3 inches of snow???!! NO WAY!! =) I hope you enjoy your snow day and get to make a cute snow man!!