



Well, it snowed. A tiny bit, but it was the greatest snowfall ever. Aiden was convinced that we now need to move back to Conn. because she loves the snow so much. We had a blast playing in it, throwing snowballs, making a snowman, and attempting to sled on a cookie sheet and a garbage bag (we left our sleds in CT!!). Moose was loving it more than any of the rest of us. She was licking it and running around. We think it reminded her of her youth! :) Lewis and I were supposed to go out to dinner for our anniversary (since he had to work on our real anniversary), but because of the wet and potentially dangerous roads, our babysitter postponed. Which was totally fine. We (aka I) decided we should still go out. We tried a Thai restaurant and the food was ok to good. The kids wanted their pictures taken and I just couldn't say no. I have no idea what's up with A's hair, but the booth was making it SO static clingy I was hoping to get it in the picture. Brooks loves loves loves loves loves rice.
2 comments:
You guys are so cute!! Happy anniversary!!
Holy COw! It's practically a blizzard. Any snow that can produce such a fabulous snowman is certainly worthy. :) So glad you finally got some "real" snow. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment