I think Brooks got started a little bit early. By 7 he had had one too many.....
How's that for a toast?
Actually, we were pretty pathetic. Lewis was falling asleep on the couch during the Auburn game (and he really likes Auburn) and I went to sleep before 11. At 11 Lewis woke me up to watch the ball drop. I was disappointed in myself because my family always has a killer New Year's bash and I was pretty pathetic. I also was bummed because I wanted to watch that guy jump the football field on his motorcycle on ESPN. The teenagers across the street were doing firecrackers (like one every 5 to 7 minutes) from 8 to well, at least until 11. They were all over our yard this morning. Poor Moose had to hide in the shower!(she hates fireworks, so do I when they end up in my yard and practically on my front step!!) But Happy New Year to you all, I hope it brings you all the best.
4 comments:
The party here was fairly pathetic, so you didn't miss much. :) We did watch the motorcycle guy, though--not too exciting. No broken bones or anything!
that was awesome.
i think new years is always a bust, unless you count how cool we used to be riding around in your land cruiser yelling 'happy new year' at the top of our lungs....oh the good old days. cute pictures.keep 'em coming . maybe one day i will start a blog.
loves
ps this is johanna on court's computer
Yeah, but I think we yelled happy new year all year long. Me now would hate us then. Isn't that the saddest?JJ
Post a Comment