Just a quick random/rare post by me to say how thankful I am to have a great wife. She is always by my side (even when I am seldom around), and she is a great mother. The kids and I are thankful for all she does for us. I know that in all the years I have been married to her (almost 12!), she has always put others (myself, kids, friends, family) before herself. I truly feel thankful for being married to such an example of service, kindness, dedication, and compassion. She is what I am the most thankful for!
I love this pic of J and D.
J loves to take reach-and-shoot pictures of us when we go out on dates.
Bonus picture of her after finishing a recent 5K which also made us proud.
2 comments:
That is really sweet Lew- and also a very accurate description of JJ! ; ) Love you both! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!!
Apparently I was (stil am) logged in as my brother-... Just in case you were wondering who in the world was commenting! ; )
-Lindsey
Post a Comment