Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gratitude Nov. 2

 I am so grateful for this sweet squishy baby.  She loves to scrunch up her nose and it's about the cutest thing I have ever seen.  She is 5 1/2 months old and such a joy to have around.  Having a baby in the house is such a treat and a blessing, she is constantly being smothered with kisses.
 She isn't the best napper, but sleeps pretty well at night.  I have finally moved her into Brooks' room into the "big crib" as the kids call it.  She usually goes to bed at about 9 or 10 and sleeps until about 4:30 or 5. 
 She is super smiley but still fights laughing.  It is getting easier and easier to make her laugh though, she especially loves peek a boo.  She is rolling around everywhere like she owns the place.  It's weird for me to see her grow up so fast! I think it's because Cate took her sweet time and was so content to just sit or to be held.  Abs wants to grab EVERYTHING and is super motivated to move.  She is constantly moving and grabbing. Hence the new nickname Grabby Abby.  I am grateful for baby Abbers.

2 comments:

Tennille said...

I can't believe we haven't met this precious little girl. I so want to kiss her cheeks!

Tiana said...

I love the scrunch nose and her sweet cheeks! I wish we were coming for Thanksgiving so we could meet Abs.