Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gratitude Nov. 9


Friends!

I am so grateful for all my amazing friends.  My whole life I have been blessed with the greatest friends in the whole wide world.  At BYU I had awesome friends and roommates, we had so much fun together and I am grateful that they made my experience there so exciting!  Since we've lived far away from family for the past 8 or 9 years I have learned that friends can be your family.  I met the most incredible women while we were living in Connecticut.  They taught me so much and supported me when I needed it.  It's been the same here, I have so many great friends.  That's always the hardest part of moving for me.  When you live far away from all of your relatives you have to find friends who you can call for anything.  You have to have someone you can call in the middle of the night.  I am so grateful for the friends in my life who have helped me grow and try to be something more.

No comments: