![]() |
| a few of my YW, the Mia Maids, at their modest fashion show |
I am grateful for my church calling. In our church all of the work is done on a volunteer basis. I didn't ask to be in charge of the 12 to 18 year old young women, but that is the job I have been asked to do. And I do it for no pay, in that way it is volunteering. It is actually a lot of work and a lot of time spent at activities, temple trips, monthly firesides, meetings, youth conferences, etc. but I love it. They teach me so much and have been so great with my kids since I usually have them with me! These are some of the most amazing young women in the world and I can't wait to see how they will someday change the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment