Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gratitude Nov. 3

 I am so grateful for these amazing kids.  This morning we were looking through old pictures and had a good laugh.  I am so glad they all have a good sense of humor and can laugh at themselves without getting offended.  It is so important to me that they are able to do that and don't take themselves too seriously.  Here are some funny ones we found:


 And to be fair, this is the one that started it all:

2 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

I love a good sense of humor! The pictures make me chuckle.
I love squishy grabby Abby! Can't wait to see them/you all!

lnkmom said...

I can't wait to see all your Gratitude posts this month!

I love this one. It's so nice to see "real" kids! I always feel like I have the only kids that don't look perfect in pictures!