Tuesday, September 9, 2008

*WARNING*

What I really want to do right now is rant about insurance. The fact that we are paying $11,000 this year to have crappy health insurance, the fact that they won't cover a few (luckily fairly small) bills of Cate's because we didn't notify the right people (the employer) about her birth--even though we did tell the student insurance people. The fact that it is against the law in some states (not Alabama)for the insurance company to refuse to pay bills for the baby's first 48 hours, and I could really go on and on and on about the need for affordable health coverage and lots of other stuff BUT I won't. Instead I will just tell you that:

1)The vacuum salesman is in the neighborhood. and guess who let him in? yep. yours truly. and it's a pretty funny story, but he was here for AN HOUR!!!! And my kids were totally captivated. And Lewis was HIDING in the bedroom! So yeah it was a cool vacuum but it was $2000!!!!!!

2) I think Cate the great (yes we call her that for reals) has joined Aiden and Brooks' religion. The anti-sleepites.

3)It's so humid I am sweating like a pig at all times

4)Brooks learned a new word again, THOUGHTFUL, and he uses it all the time. "Mommy, you are so thoughtful"

and now, a picture to remind us of the good old days.......

2 comments:

The Frosts said...

Anti-sleepites- I am roaring with laughter over here. Seriously. I have a couple of those too. Sorry about your medical bill issues. I thought ours were bad this year but yours are definitely worse. Sorry!

MIMOM2 said...

I completely agree on insurance! We are self insured and I can completely relate. They have done tons of crappy things!!!

I look forward to hearing more stories of the antisleepites