Have you heard of Roger Day? We saw him at the library this summer and my kids just love him. We got a video of one of his shows from the library and it is their favorite. Here's Brooks singing one of his songs:
So glad we found the rhino to get this clip! Tell Brooks I can still feel the hundreds of kisses he gave me to help me last until I see him again at Christmas! Such a sweetie-ssssmmmaack---(an Internet kiss for him)
What a cutie!! I think this might by my favorite video yet! The funniest thing was that it seemed like he wasn't really interested when we were at the library, but as soon as we got home, that was his favorite song. I'm glad he is still singing it. I miss you guys so much!
3 comments:
So glad we found the rhino to get this clip! Tell Brooks I can still feel the hundreds of kisses he gave me to help me last until I see him again at Christmas!
Such a sweetie-ssssmmmaack---(an Internet kiss for him)
What a cutie!! I think this might by my favorite video yet! The funniest thing was that it seemed like he wasn't really interested when we were at the library, but as soon as we got home, that was his favorite song. I'm glad he is still singing it. I miss you guys so much!
I also have to add that I love that he is wearing the "running outfit" in tons of pictures. I take it he liked it :) That makes us happy.
Post a Comment