So, this is one of those crazy busy weeks for good old Lewis. He has probably seen the kids for a combined total of about an hour this week. He even had to go in at 2 am this morning!!! And will tomorrow too. It's pretty insane. We just wanted him to know how much we appreciate him. And we just wanted you to hear how great it is when Brooks says the letter "L". I'm not sure if he just started this, or if I just started noticing it, but we are thinking we need to teach him German or something.
Cate said it too, I just didn't get it on video. ;)

On another note, we are watching Ike closely around here since Lewis is from Houston. We sure hope everyone is ok. And on yet another note, did you try to get gas yesterday? Was it crazy? It was here. And when I went out last night trying to get gas for Lewis there were multiple stations with no gas left or crazy high prices. I waited in line for 20 minutes to fill up!
2 comments:
Cate the great sure is cute. i've been in court all week and not allowed to watch tv or listen to radio...what is going on with the gas?
p.s. Jack has the leap frog letters and they are his favorite. As annoying as the song it, I like it b/c it has helped him learn his letters/sounds.
la la Lewis is how Lewis learned to say his "L's". I don't know where Brooks learned the German approach-but it seemed to work!!
What a ccccutie (that was a guttural "C" in case you couldn't tell :)
Post a Comment