Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Funny things

I wanted to write these funny things down before I forget. I always want to tell Lewis but by the time I see him we are both too wiped out to remember anything. Apparently I think I am Amy Wynn or something (and if you don't know who she is then I don't think we can be friends because you OBVIOUSLY don't watch enough TLC or HGTV). I am sweaty and dirty from working on a project in the basement, so I will type fast.

First, the other day on the way home from picking up A at school the woman in the car ahead of me threw a banana peel out the window on the lawn of a church. When we got up a little way and were stopped at a red light she stuck her upper half out the window and yelled back at me "It was just a banana peel! It wasn't trash!" Ok, first of all since when is a banana peel not trash and second of all, why didn't she just take it home and throw it on her own lawn then? Also, if it wasn't a big deal why did she feel the need to ok it with me? Weird.

Second is something funny that A said to me the other day. There is this boy Will in her class that she thinks is so great and she wants to have him come over some time, but she is a bit concerned because he "talks like a southern accident". Funny thing is that I sometimes hear her say words with a southern accent. uh oh. She can mimic each child in her class, it's so funny. Did I write the word FUNNY enough times for you in this post? Just wondering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JJ
I love your blog. It is a great way for you to keep a journal and remember all the things the kids do. And it makes me feel like I am more a part of their lives. I love it!!!!And what's with the lady and the banana peel, she should have been arrested....\\

I love you
mom