Sunday, September 21, 2008

What? You didn't know we have a swimming pool in our basement?

Oh yeah, come on over and bring your suits! When Lewis got home from work on Saturday he opened the garage door and water just came rushing out. We are glad that water runs OUT of our basement though.



I'm just glad I got these gardening shoes on clearance at Target last week.


And glad to have a doctor on hand to save the day with a little drain-o.

(That's the drain where the water from the A/C goes, yes we are still big time using the A/C, apparently it was clogged.)

5 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

Oh the joys of home ownership! Now you know why dad enjoys living here and having the "work" crews they provide for even checking the mini blinds like they did today!
What a life!
Glad you were able to sort it out!

lnkmom said...

Gosh, water in the basement is the worst! We have had it happen a couple times in the winter, that's even more fun!

april said...

Yeah, isn't it fun owning a home? When we move next time I think I'd like to rent a condo- less to clean, no yard to worry about, and just less responsibility overall. I mean come on, aren't 3 kids enough responsibility? By the way, I love your kids. They are so stankin' cute, German accent and all! And yes, come on down to the beach, we'd LOVE to have you... as soon as I get my dang leg brace off lets party.

M and J said...

You guys have had the worst luck this summer. Hopefully you won't have any other weird things happen.

MIMOM2 said...

WOW! That is crazy!!! I am glad you have it figured out but I think you both deserve a break from home repair.