Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Push-Uppers beware

We are all in training.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh man... was that vacuum salesman selling the Rainbow Vacuum with the water? Those are SOOOO cool. My old boss had one and she let me borrow it and the water was like black swamp water after just my main floor.... SICK!!! They are really great vacuums... maybe oneday. :)

No sleep-ites, yea we know all about those. We get up at the crack of dawn and NO naps for us!! If only Ben would realize that he has a much nicer mommy when he takes good naps. (They are more for us then for them!!)
-Hillary

Dan and Dee said...

I love the little exercisers, and especially Brooks, "I can't do it!"
tell him, gma can't either!

Sarah said...

The kiddos are just too cute! So full of personality. I hope your getting a little more sleep the last couple of days! Pretty soon, you will have 3 kiddos hamming it up in front of the camera!

Sarah