Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cate at 3 months






Autumnal equinox has passed which means that our little summer solstice baby is 3 months old! Cate is a joy to have around. She is a mellow, sweet baby and she sleeps well at night. She loves Lewis and A and B and has become a smiley little jewel (despite the fact that she is constantly spitting up). Three cheers for Cate!!!

7 comments:

kristenita said...

she is so cute! where did you get that cool tooth onesie? I love it!!!

Tennille said...

She's so precious! We'll have to get her and the twins together at Christmas so they can get to know one another properly!

Hillary said...

I love her!!! And I am SOOOOO excited that I get to see her and squeeze her and hopefully she will spit up on me!! Hey, it wouldn't be a good day unless I got spit up on! (Thank the good heavens that Ben is starting to spit up less... our house is covered with the blasted stuff so hopefully you will feel right at home). You are hilarious by the way.

Loved your "Dear Lewis" letter.... maybe that should be a new blog tradition... your version of "Dear Abby" or something. he he eh!

Talk to you soon!
-Hillary

Hillary said...

P.S. yeah, where did that onsie come from? Thats funny... Ben wants one!

LJABC and D said...

The tooth onesie was a gift from the lovely Anna, I will have to ask her where she got it.

Dan and Dee said...

Cate the great is great!!!
What a cute smile she has! MAkes me want to snuggle her and pinch her cheeks...

Jaime said...

Wow! She has grown and is such an adorable, chubby girl. I love those cheeks! Yeah for little girls!