Saturday, September 27, 2008

Aiden was here

Apparently the bananas belong in the cornucopia.

The mass of cobwebs go on the fireplace

And the wicked witch of the west house is here.

Sneak preview of Halloween. Thanks Mom, it is perfect! (I have to pry it off her so she won't get it filthy before the big Halloween reveal)

4 comments:

Jack Attack said...

love Aiden's costume. did your mom make it? we were thinking of doing a Wizard of Oz them for family costumes, but I have something else in mind. we'll see if I can execute it. Sorry to hear about your basement flooding and sewer back up. You're one tough cookie. I would have packed up Jack and headed to a friends house until Aaron came home and cleaned it. I don't deal well with that.

lnkmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Thomson said...

She's pretty cute! I can't wait til my little girl is old enough to be that interactive!

Dan and Dee said...

I wish I could take her out trick or treating so I could hear all of the people say, "What a darling Dorothy!"
Do her red sparkle shoes still fit her?
Have a fun costume candy party (Lewis should remember that...)