

(I don't know why there is a white block under the pictures, but I'm leaving it because I have already spent hours trying to scan and upload and yada yada so I guess we have to live with the white blocks.)
Well sort of, the now was taken last summer, the last time we were all together. (This is me and my siblings) The first picture was taken at John's baptism about 6 years ago, John seriously has the best smile when he shows all his teeth!! It makes me smile too. When did my "little" brothers become MEN!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? It's crazy. Lewis is looking a little like Fabio with that hair dontcha think? I think it's hot. And was this the year of the dreads Jackie?
I was talking to Kip on the phone today, he is starting his 2nd semester at BYU and I can't believe it was 11 years ago I was starting there. We had SO MUCH FUN that first year. 2 BYU police visits, lots of lobby lovers and trips to the creamery. Don't forget the tricky stix from pizza pipeline(and the HUGE pizza). Oh, I could go for some of the cinnamon ones right about now.........
3 comments:
NOOOOO! Now I am SO craving Tricky Stix! Curse you! :) Essentially all of the 10 lbs I gained my freshman year was from tricky stix. Yum.
you girls look exactly the same, but I can;t believe how grown up Kip and John John are...wow!
I saw Jenni Peay(Manwaring) this weekend and we were reminicing about sisters and the good ol days. Now we are all grown up with mortgages and kids...real life baby.
Lewis' hair is HILARIOUS!! ...and with the grey shiny suit and black tie... very Miami Vice!! Ha ha!
-Hillary
Post a Comment