Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I heart Jim Halpert


Don't you?!?!?!?



I bought this today (The Office Season Three) and I can't wait to watch the last 2 episodes over and over and over!!!! It took some serious hunting to finally find it, but well worth the hunt. Lewis and I got hooked on the BBC version before they made it in the US. We got them from the library and loved it. The US version is also very good. I think we preferred the BBC one but now I am so excited about the Pam and Jim relationship. I even dream that I am in their little world. OK TMI. ANYWAY, it will be sad to start this season without our trusty "the Office" friends Matt and Anna, but we'll save them a seat and maybe they'll stop by sometime....... So hurry and go get your copies, I promise you won't be disappointed.

5 comments:

The Bullocks said...

Too bad we don't live next to you guys any more, we could be office buddies instead of survivor buddies. we love the office. i heart creed and katie hearts dwight.

Jack Attack said...

I too like Jim, but I heart Michael more (with Dwight in a close second). I didn't know season 3 was already out...I must get it! I can't wait for the new season to start in 2 weeks! It is my favorite. My ring tone on my phone is the office music. It makes me want to have a corporate job, water cooler and all.

BYU Principals Academy said...

i can't watch the office too much because then i can't sleep at night thinking about how to get jim and pam together and how perfect they are for each other. i really do live my life through other people. oh well.
p.s. its me johanna on court's computer

Hillary said...

I LOVE THE OFFICE!! Re-runs have started on TBS and I love watching them... 2 in a row at 10:00 I think! The Pilot Episode and Diviersity Day from the first season was on last night... I feel the urge to giggle just typing this! YEAH... Season 4 starts the end of the month!!
Pam + Jim FOREVER!!!
-Hillary

Hillary said...

What's the HR guys name... I like him too!