Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Photos




Hope y'all are having a great weekend. Lewis left the camera here today (not sure if it was an accident or not), so I decided to try and get some pictures of the kids. How come it's always harder to get great pictures when you are trying to? They were having a hard time COOPERATING with me, seriously you would think they were 4 and 2 or something. Oh, wait........... ANYWAY I was worried about how church would go today since taking a few pictures was nearly impossible, but I am glad to report that it was good and Brooks only cried for a few minutes in the nursery. HOORAY!! AND the other great news is that Lewis is no longer hospital resident, it's back to the dental school for him this month so he won't be having to get up so early (he has been leaving between 3 and 4:30 this month). He can probably leave at 5:30 most days now. He's going to be loving life with that extra sleep and going back to 95 hour weeks. The 100+ weeks are tough. But, he loves loves loves the work. And that makes all our lives much happier!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your kids.

Jack Attack said...

adorable!

Brittanie said...

I think you got GREAT pictures!!! They are so cute! We miss you guys! I'm glad that nursery is getting better for Brooks. Poor guy! See ya!

Brian and Jackie said...

I am just glad that Brooks is helping with picking the flowers.

The Bullocks said...

Hi, we always love to look at your blog, your kids kill me. I can't believe how old Brooks is. He looks like a little California model with his blond wavy locks.
and does anyone ever tell you Aiden looks like Dakota Fanning, I totally think she does.
so anyways I keep telling Ryan that we need to go on a cruise when he graduates, and we want you guys to meet us in Florida and come with us. that would be so fun, like the good old days, only we wouldn't have to cook each other dinner it would already be there for us.