
Yesterday evening I was trying to put together a list for soccer before Aiden's game (her first one and she scored 3 goals-2 for her team and one for the other) and my kids were following me around as usual. Aiden saw some silly putty that I had tried to hide from her and wouldn't stop asking me over and over for it. Finally I gave in so I could finish the stinkin list and I gave each kid half of the silly putty from the little egg thing. Well, somehow they started fighting and after I broke it up only one half could be found. I searched for a LONG time last night and still no silly putty!?!?!? They were on my bed (what was I thinking?) and I went to bed sure I would wake up with silly putty in my hair. It still hasn't showed up. Where is the silly putty?????????????????????
update: it was in the laundry hamper and LUCKILY I found it BEFORE I started the laundry. Sweetness. I have washed the stuff before and it's not pretty coming out of the dryer.....
1 comment:
I am thinking it might show in in you know who's diaper!! Keep your eye out!! I once ate a button off my mom's dress when I was a kid and when it came out the other end she washed it off and sewed it back on her dress -- good as new!!!
Or maybe the Yetti took it...
-Hillary
Post a Comment