Sunday, September 9, 2007

"Leaving on a jet plane"


This was at the airport when Lewis was heading off to Thailand for his mission 10 years ago. Aiden was looking at it and she said I look the same (ahhhhhhhhhh mannnnn) but that she didn't recognize Lewis. What do you think? I personally am diggin my nice tucked in look, very snazzy. AND P.S. for all you worried people out there, we are NOT touching, it's an optical illusion, I am actually leaning behind him so calm down and don't call the BYU honor code or MTC no touch police or anything. Isn't it a cute picture though? Click on it for a better look.

6 comments:

Brittanie said...

JJ - I seriously love you! You always make me smile!! I love your spunkiness. =)

Thanks for the message on my birthday!!

Jack Attack said...

take it as a compliment that you don't look aged...you guys are too cute. I love your hair that short (but the tucked in shirt...when was that ever in style, unless you were Leslie Rex :)

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Yes very cute! But ten years ago... really?? I miss you guys!! Why can't we all move back to provo and live in the dorms again.. except maybe make them coed??

Johanna said...

whatever, i don't believe you. you are totally touching. such a cute picture, where did the ten years go and don't worry i look exactly the same too, (except a lot fatter these days). i love looking at your blog and really relate to the soccer woes. we are having the same with avery. we are the coaches and when i ask if she wants to go in, she just says, nay, not really. what to do? who knows? oh well.
loves.

John said...

JJ you are touching don't lie. you do know where liars go don't you? I don't think it would matter anyway didn't you get sent to byu standards twice?

JENNIE! said...

so cute.. wow I can't believe it was that long ago!