I was so excited to find your blog through Moniques. I don't know if you remember us, Margo and Jarren Smith. We have the triplets. I can't believe how big your kids are. I heard you guys had another one. We have a blog you can check out littleducksinarow.blogspot.com I can't believe you guys are done with dental school and on to the next big adventure. It seems like yesterday we were in CT. Have a great day. -margo
2 comments:
I was so excited to find your blog through Moniques. I don't know if you remember us, Margo and Jarren Smith. We have the triplets. I can't believe how big your kids are. I heard you guys had another one. We have a blog you can check out littleducksinarow.blogspot.com I can't believe you guys are done with dental school and on to the next big adventure. It seems like yesterday we were in CT. Have a great day. -margo
Aaahhh... brining people together one blog at a time. Hehe.
Love seeing the videos of the kids. They are about the same size, no? The blonde hair is the CUTEST.
Post a Comment