

JJ is 31. Here is a quick list of what I think are some of the cool things she has done in the past 31 years.
-given birth to 3 great kids
-lived in Jerusalem
-lived in Paris
-forgot most of the French she learned in Paris
-visited both Austria and Thailand while pregnant (what a trooper)
-snuck all her liver from a breakfast in Thailand while pregnant into Clinton's dish
-rappelled into what was probably toxic waters in pine creek canyon, zions national park (also pregnant at that time) despite her fear of heights
-also conquered her fear of heights on a canopy walk in Ghana Africa which was up in unstable rope and wood bridges about 80 feet in the air
-swam and ran track competitively in high school and ran a 5:20 mile!
-ran a marathon
-visited Acadia, Yellowstone, Arches, Zion, Canyonlands, Yosemite, Sequoia, Great Smoky Mountain national parks (and camped in most of them)
-put up with husband that has been in school the entire course of married life to date, and still no real light at the end of the tunnel yet
Happy Birthday J!
6 comments:
Yeah JJ! Happy Birthday! And that pic busted my gut laughing. Just lovely...
Happy Birthday Jaige! You are a phenomenal woman!!! :)
Happy Birthday JJ!!!
I think you have done more while pregnant than I have my entire life!
Great list, Lewis. Happy birthday, JJ!
Awww, shucks!!! Thanks Lew!! That list is kind of short though...but I know the Red Sox/Yankees game with the terrible umpire was calling your name. What can you do!?!? xoxoxox
Happy Birthday JJ!! I am loving your pic!! I can't believe having your bedroom filled with newspapers didn't make the list :)
Post a Comment