We had a "pet parade" activity at church yesterday. The kids thought it was the coolest. I thought it was awfully hot and sweaty, but we all had a great time. My favorite was the pet goldfish in the wagon. Michelle, you are a champ! Kate and Cate
I think you got better pictures than I did, no....I'm sure you did! I loved that the pet peeve Luke listed on his info sheet the first day of 4th grade was,
6 comments:
hot but happy, that's the caption for Cate and her friend.
A pet lover HAD to come up with the pet parade idea. What a hoot!!!
shucks I forgot the back button prints my comments twice....
love it! may have to throw that idea out there for our ward.
I think you got better pictures than I did, no....I'm sure you did! I loved that the pet peeve Luke listed on his info sheet the first day of 4th grade was,
"Holding the fish bowl in the car" :)
That was Michelle, not Rob :)
Post a Comment