Monday, August 17, 2009

about 10 years ago

Jackie took this picture of us for a high school photography assignment. We have the 16x 20 up in our house. (it's not so yellow, but it's hard to take a picture of a picture, ya know?) We were in the backyard on Payday Dr.
We tried to recreate it last night. At least I don't have the exact same hairdo. But I do have more wrinkles and bags under my eyes. (and a better looking crown).
And here's our masterpiece. Cate won't look at the camera until AFTER the self timer goes off. Brooks won't stop pinching my neck and Adi won't stop the fake slash forced smile, but we did get them all on the deck at one time with no fighting which is a feat in itself.

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

JJ - those turned out awesome!! All of you look great! I've gotta buckle down and get some family shots!

Alissa said...

I think you look better than you did back then. Papa Kahn would be proud.

The Bullocks said...

those are such cute picures. JJ I think you haven't aged at all, lewis looks a litter older (sorry Lewis) I I think it's just the darker hair, or maybe it's the 10 years of schooling.
I always die at my wrinkles when I look at pictures it's a little depressing.
By the way happy birthday today. I hope you are having a good day. and I hope we will get to see you guys soon. Katie