Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Headboard


I fell in love with this upholstered headboard from Pottery Barn. But I didn't want to pay $600 for it, so I made my own.

(the colors in the picture aren't quite right but you get the idea)

Of course, mine isn't as pretty, and it's a little taller than I wanted (I had to move it up to be able to attach it to the bed frame), but I'm still excited to have a headboard. Now I just need : a white bedskirt, white bedside tables, a black and white picture of some quaking aspens framed above my bed, that rug and that pretty bed spread, oh and to paint my room a nice gray blue. Ahh, someday......

8 comments:

Tennille said...

Very impressive!

lnkmom said...

Way to go!!! I think it looks great! I also have a long list of "what if's and when's" for my house...someday, someday!

Dan and Dee said...

you are so amazing! You imagine things and you get them done. Love it!

The Frosts said...

Wow! I am thoroughly impressed! It looks awesome. I am trying to put together my master bedroom too but it is not working.

Erin said...

Wow! I am so impressed! It looks really good!!

Mikelle said...

I love it!!

MIMOM2 said...

Great job! Love it!

Jack Attack said...

looks great!