Is she in the dog crate attacking the sweet innocent dogs?
Oh ha ha ha!
Is she pulling fun treasures out of the bathroom drawers?
Or unloading all of the baking items from the bottom cupboards?
Or maybe tearing apart books from dad's side of the bed?
Or in the bathroom playing with the bath toys? (she's looking chubbier, right?)
I have no idea, but I do know where you can find super Brooks aka light boy (because I caved and got him the light up spiderman shoes because what does it really matter) or super dog---upside down on the couch where he always is.

3 comments:
Cute blog entry! Cute kids!
B would have a lot of forgiving to do around here...I forget the trash at least every other time! C is so cute and yes, I think she's gaining weight....GO C!!!
You are a nice mom, giving into the light up shoes. I haven't done that yet. Really, what does it matter? Your right. Cutest baby ever! (except for mine who is almost 2!)
Post a Comment