
I had a terrific birthday! A big thanks to Lew and the kids for making it extra special.
And to my mom for sending the yummiest cake, Cate looooooooooved it.
Oh, and since no one entered my contest, I am declaring myself the winner and will love the prize, a $20 gift card to Target. I'm just REALLY glad to know that none of my friends have ugly things in their houses. Phew!!
8 comments:
A lovely birthday indeed! And I would have entered the contest if I thought I could beat your ceiling fan, but alas, that thing is unbeatable.
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday JJ! can't believe you were so active and daring while pregnant. good for you.
I can't believe I missed the contest! We've done nothing but update for the past 10 years, but I'm sure I could have come up with something fabulous...I LOVE your bedroom ceiling fan/light though. I think you might deserve the gift card!!!
happy birthday to you. when did we get so old. I am sure I could add some great memories to that list. Thanks for all the good times!
Glad you had a good b-day! 31 is bliss! ;)
And Congrats on winning your contest! Don't spend your gift card all in one place... get it?
I think you have to see the kitchen light to appreciate how truly awful it is. It looks like it has never been dusted b/c of the flecks on it when you look up close. It takes the cake!!
Happy Birthday again! Looks like a great day. I love Cate and the cake face. I actually DID have something super duper ugly to enter but forgot about the deadline. It's going to show up on my blog soon because it is getting a little makeover. It will be screaming 1991 HUGE florals. Watch for it:)
I loved your contest! You have some great pieces there!! I will send you a picture of my least favorite room in our house. I moved into his space and I must say he does have GREAT taste, especially for a man, but there is one room that I can't wait to redo!!!
Post a Comment