That is such a man thing! He really gets some distance. David started balancing Peter on his hand before we even left the hospital with him. I was sure they would send in a social worker.
I was totally thinking of you guys this weekend. I'm glad you made it through Easter without another tree in your house. I was getting worried for you with all those crazy tornadoes happening.
And by the way I am the worst friend EVER. THANK YOU for the books! I pulled one of those, I'll totally call/write and say thanks and then totally forgot, which is so lame b/c it's not like I'm busy or anything. Anyway, the books are perfect and more than a few have been on my to-read list so I am super excited. I really appreciate it. You're the best and your kids are the cutest.
2 comments:
That is such a man thing! He really gets some distance. David started balancing Peter on his hand before we even left the hospital with him. I was sure they would send in a social worker.
I was totally thinking of you guys this weekend. I'm glad you made it through Easter without another tree in your house. I was getting worried for you with all those crazy tornadoes happening.
And by the way I am the worst friend EVER. THANK YOU for the books! I pulled one of those, I'll totally call/write and say thanks and then totally forgot, which is so lame b/c it's not like I'm busy or anything. Anyway, the books are perfect and more than a few have been on my to-read list so I am super excited. I really appreciate it. You're the best and your kids are the cutest.
Post a Comment