Tuesday, April 14, 2009

She's my daughter.....

When I get up in the morning the first thing I have to do is open all the blinds and curtains to let the sunshine in.

I turn red in the face really easily. When people look at me I turn red. When I am upset I can turn red. When I am surprised I turn red. When I am hot I turn red. In fact, if you tell me I am turning red I will turn red.

I am a good hula hooper. When I was about 8 months pregnant with Aiden I took second place in a hula hoop contest at my work Christmas party. I only took second because they had us stand on one foot and with that HUGE belly I was off balance.


When Lewis leaves for work, Aiden has to wave to him from her window. If she happens to sleep though him leaving, she has to make sure that he kissed her before he left.

The other day we ran into someone Aiden knows from school. Literally RAN INTO (not a surprise if you've ever seen me steer a shopping cart). We were all caught off guard and Aiden turned bright red.

Last, but not least, Aiden can do a mean hula hoop. She has been bugging me for weeks to get her one, and I figured I would get her one for Easter. Well, Brooks discovered it before Easter (I'm not the best hider), and so we gave it to her early. And guess what??!?!?! The girl can really hula hoop. It's amazing. We sit and watch her and just laugh because she's so good.


Brooks can't hula hoop, but he CAN do this.



1 comment:

The Frosts said...

What a hoot. I stink at Hula Hooping but Carter is really good at it too! Hidden talents are cool!