I seriously gasped when I read and saw the post on poor Cate's war-wound. So sad... but horray for Lewis... I bed he felt like the man! :) he he eh. Your kids are the best... we miss you tons. Hopefully we'll get to see eachother sometimes living in the sort-of south.
P.S. Where did you get that cute patio furniture that Aidan is dancing on... I love it!
3 comments:
Why didn't I think of avocados? What a healthy thing to eat.
I seriously gasped when I read and saw the post on poor Cate's war-wound. So sad... but horray for Lewis... I bed he felt like the man! :) he he eh. Your kids are the best... we miss you tons. Hopefully we'll get to see eachother sometimes living in the sort-of south.
P.S. Where did you get that cute patio furniture that Aidan is dancing on... I love it!
CORRECTION... Aid-E-n... sorry Aiden. :)
Post a Comment