
Everyone is asleep (in MY BED but that's not the point), so I thought I could post some more pictures really quick. Then maybe I can jump back in bed for a while. Wait, I think Aiden I mean Elizabeth just woke up B. Anyway, A had her first "production" at school this week. She had to sing a line by herself and she did a great job. She was a nurse (probably not going to be her real profession due to an aversion to blood that I think is genetic). I love her school. It is a really great school (test scores, up to 15 students per class, only ONE fund raiser a year that does not include selling anything, etc.) and there is so much diversity.
A with her teacher--Brooks got her flowers.
Walking down the hall after the show.Friday morning A came in and said "there's blood all over Brooks' head" which got us right up and FAST. He had a bloody nose in the night. Also,Cate woke up with a perforated ear drum. I feel like the worst mom ever when that happens (it happened to A when she was little too) but I had NO IDEA she even had an ear infection. The good part is that she had gained 10 oz. in a week. I will keep force feeding her butter and cream I guess!
Also, Candace is in town visiting. Yesterday Lewis had to work--I know, shocking right!?!?-- so the kids and I took her to a state park with a petting farm, "beach", and animal rescue center. Here are some of my favorite pictures.





2 comments:
I love pictures that make me smile and these do! Cate pulling the ear of the goat..."pigs will bite", A&B holding hands, Candace holding Cate, fake beach...and so forth!
Oh, and I'm glad Cate's eye lid looks fine since I didn't understand about the cut, duh.
Wish I could have seen the play Aiden or should I say Elizabeth! I always enjoy your plays!
10 oz in one week? Send me that butter diet. I need to put some weight on my own teeny princess. :)
Post a Comment