The long awaited and much anticipated video of Aiden's Irish dancing from St. Patrick's Day. At school they watched some Irish dancing (probably Riverdance) and Aiden told her teacher and her entire class that she had been to Ireland and had seen the dancers in real life. Umm, ok. Yeah. To be fair, she has been to Italy, Ghana, and Austria, but never to Ireland. We did see lots of Irish dancers performing at races while we were living in New England. That never struck me as odd until I typed it. Why were those dancers performing at road races (running)? Anyway, on with the video.
(this is actually the second try. the first video is much more animated, but I can't get it to upload)
Also, if you want to read a funny Brooks story, click here.
7 comments:
I love the dancing - she is quite intent on it! And the Brooks story IS so cute! What a fun kid. I love his little voice!
She could be the next Michael Flatley!! That's awesome--and I wrote on the pictures on my blog in Photoshop--super easy!!
Top o' the morning to you Aiden. We loved the Irish dancing! We just got caught up on the hula hoop photos (great pictures mom) and of Brooks blowing bubbles--I miss you guys. Candace is so excited to be coming to visit soon. I will miss her so have lots of fun and think of me in Russia wishing I were with you all!
The Easter pics are so cute. Love the funny faces!
We need to see another picture of Georgia. I bet she is much bigger now!
She is a super star!
We are planning on going to Virginia, we really like Fredricksburg. Now David just needs a job, or a partner. Would you like to join us? It is the obvious choice between Connecticut and Alabama right? Not too far North, not too far South!
Amy
I love this!
Post a Comment