Here are some family photos that we took with the camera JJ got for Christmas from my parents. I think they bought it so that we would post more pictures on this blog, so I wanted to get right to it!
YEA! More great pictures! There is a method to my madness-at least sometimes! Cate has such beautiful eyes! The kids are darling and I love the family photos!
Okay, I went back and looked at the pictures again. Cate is so cute waving in the picture with JJ and Aiden! Lewis and Brooks look like they aren't just posing but are having fun swinging on the swings together. And Aiden looks so sweet in her Christmas dress! I can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!!!!
5 comments:
JJ love the socks, are they smart wools?
Cute pictures--I love the sweatervest on Brooks--that's my favorite thing for little boys. And JJ's socks are awesome!
YEA! More great pictures!
There is a method to my madness-at least sometimes!
Cate has such beautiful eyes!
The kids are darling and I love the family photos!
Okay, I went back and looked at the pictures again. Cate is so cute waving in the picture with JJ and Aiden!
Lewis and Brooks look like they aren't just posing but are having fun swinging on the swings together.
And Aiden looks so sweet in her Christmas dress! I can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!!!!
You can really see Cate's vein in these pictures - just like Aiden and Brooks. What a family :)
Post a Comment