And..........
He likes it!

I want to talk politics, but luckily Lewis reminded me that our blog is for keeping in touch with our family and friends and not for driving them away with politics. But we're happy this morning. Can I just write one thing? I think our political views have been so molded by our circumstances and our belief that all people deserve opportunities (and access to health care). We have been so blessed with families that have supported us and encouraged us in following this path, but there are so many who don't even know their potential. And we believe America deserves someone new.
3 comments:
I am so impressed that Brooks tried that. I can't imagine Charlie trying that in a million years. And I was so happy I cried last night.
Does he have a recipe? One of the best foods I've ever eaten was Shrimp and Grits at Hot and Hot. SO good but SO expensive!
I am very happy today too!! I couldn't wear it to work, but I have changed into my "comfy" clothes and I am wearing my Obama shirt. Yea!!!
Post a Comment