This time we hiked a little closer to home at a mountain/park. We thoughtfully chose to hike a loop that was only 0.5 miles and we definitely did not regret it. We let the kids go at their own pace, and it was slow by anyone's definition and beat all expectations for necessary rock and stick pick ups, leaf admiration and log walking. All told, we all had a blast and the kids did great. We got a few pics in as well.
This is "Turtle Rock," which the kids (and I) loved climbing on and sliding down.

Kids pics



JJ, just lookin' good (it is only fair as she previously posted a "great," picture of Brooks).

And the whole gang.
2 comments:
How beautiful! I love the pic of A&B walking in the trees, it's perfect!
Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!
turtle rock looks like a turtle, good name!
What a nice group of shots!
I loved the family photo!!
Post a Comment