Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just because she's so tasty

For your Sunday viewing pleasure, I proudly present little Miss C:

Here she is "eating her ice cream cone" as Brooks likes to say. Cate chews on her thumb and pointer finger or sometimes just her whole fist. Please excuse Aiden's messy face. That child is perhaps the messiest eater on the planet.
"What?"
Tummy time is no problem for C. She just lays down and goes to sleep! (But will she ever roll over?!?!?!??!! ;)
Sleeping in her sweet pig pj's that I got her for Christmas. (but they fit now so who can resist?)



Aiden totally made me take this picture. "Look at my BIG muscles!"Oh yes, and please vote so we can decide what we will eat for Thanksgiving dinner this year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that baby. Her eyes are so huge. And all the kids are amazing!!!!

mom

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that baby. Her eyes are so huge. And all the kids are amazing!!!!

mom

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that baby. Her eyes are so huge. And all the kids are amazing!!!!

mom

Melissa B. said...

JJ she is so CUTE! we enjoyed another round of Apple Pie caramel apples again this year thanks to you.

Dan and Dee said...

The kids look like they are always having fun with each other-at least for photos, right?
I love the muscle picture so good job for having mom take that one A!

The Frosts said...

How cute is she!?! She looks so much like your other kids. Your last comment on my blog made me laugh so hard (popular??!) I have that same pink/blue outfit for Miss A and I love it. So soft and comfy!

Hillary said...

All Ben has talked about since you left is what a huge crush he has on Cate... I think he might be in love. We might have to move to Alabama so they can be together. :) Kyle is in the throws of interviews... that leaves little ol' me (and Ben) hangin' on our own. Gee I love this. Your kids are amazing... I miss Cate sleeping on me!!
-Hillary